We've been dealing with some technical issues over here at Casa Wigglesworth. Our internet stopped working. Since neither Scarlett nor I are very well-versed in technology, its taken several weeks to get the problem fixed. Luckily, our IT department was able to assist. By IT department I mean my brother and uncle and by assist I mean do all the work while stand off to the side. Regardless of the specifics, we are back on the net! Thank you to everyone who helped!
|"ummm... we've been hard at work... clearly!"|
So what have we been up to these last few weeks? As you can see we've been working very hard.... at napping. But we did mix it up with some lunching and lots of reading! Very little actually productivity took place at Casa Wigglesworth during our internet blackout. HOWEVER, with our internet finally stable and our workforce rested, we are excited to announce our official website for Wigglesworth Pet Artwork will be going live this week! It's been a serious labor of love to craft and we couldn't be happier to share it with everyone!
Now for our truly excellent news! This past week The Wigglesworth Connection received an award from Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny. Speedy and his mom have absolutely wonderful to us. They've welcomed us into the fold and we are grateful to call them friends! Thank you, Speedy and Rachel!
Since we are so new, we don't have 10 people to pass the award on to but we will work on making more friends. Next time we will be ready!
We can give you a list of 10 things you didn't know about Meaghan and Scarlett, though!
- Scarlett O'Hare is addicted to dried cranberries. She will do a little bunny dance of joy whenever she hears the bag crunch.
- Meaghan is equally addicted to Chex Mix. Loved ones have to watch her intake very closely.
- Scarlett has a stuffed bunny friend named Mr. Bunny or Mr. Bunz. He is the only other bunny she tolerates.
- Meaghan has a stuffed bunny friend named MacFluffers. He was a Christmas present and resides in her office chair.
- Scarlett loves to hatch escape plots. She rarely leaves her room but likes everyone to know she could if she wanted to.
- Meaghan knits in her spare time. Of course, she has only mastered the scarf.
- Scarlett hates the vet. She gives everyone who passes her room a look of pure betrayal for at least 48 hours following vet trips.
- Meaghan dislikes when strangers exclaim over how tall she is. For the record, she is 5 feet 10 inches.
- Scarlett is approximately 2 years old and about 6 lbs.
- Meaghan refuses to admit any age or weight. She is timeless!
XOXO Meaghan and Scarlett