Thursday, July 31, 2014

Vacation Time!

Hello Loyal Followers,
It's vacation time here at The Wigglesworth Connection! I'm travelling to along the California coast while Scarlett stays at home with her great-grandparents. I have to admit I'm feeling a little nervous about leaving her behind. This will be the first time we've ever been apart! I can tell I'm going a bit overboard... I've left two pages of instructions for Scarlett's care and tried to get her sitters to send me daily photos! Part of me knows she will be okay but the other part can't help but worry about her. 

"Do I get extra treats when you're gone?"
In other news, Scarlett had to go on a bit of a diet. She went in for her yearly check-up with the vet last week. She is all healthy except for the two pounds she gained this year. It's my fault; I've been way too generous with the Craisins. Now, she is on a restricted Craisins and bunny kibble. Her Highness is not pleased with the new food plan but I'm trying to stay strong!
See you when we get back!
XOXO Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment