Thursday, April 3, 2014

Taking a Break

Hello Loyal Followers,
I've always struggled with how much to share on here. It's important to me that you feel involved in our lives here at The Wigglesworth Connection. You are our friends! But I don't want  my business or my private life compromised by what I say publicly. It's a fine line... As such, I'm going to air on the side of caution. Please understand it is not because we don't love you or trust you! 
Anyways, this week we experienced a devastating family tragedy. Scarlett and I are both fine but deeply saddened by our loss. We're just going to take some time away from the internet to be with family and recuperate. We will be back bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in a few days! 

Thank you for all your friendship and support! You guys have been wonderful to us and we love you for it!

XOXO Meaghan and Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear,Take all the time you need we will be here when you are ready,Love to you both,xx Rachel and Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yow Miss Meaghan n Scarlett altho it iz a month later me will mewo sum purrayerz fer ya both tonite. Me n Mum hopez ya iz findin a way thru da sadz n iz feelin bettur now.
    Sincere like Nylablue n Shrriellen Mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete